Paper Submission Instructions are as follows:
- In order to submit a manuscript for review, an account at the EasyChair site must be created.
- Authors should submit full length papers (up to 8 pages) in LNI format (see below). Submitted papers should not have been published, accepted or under review elsewhere.
- Papers will be subject to a double blind review process. Thus submissions must be anonymous.
- BIOSIG is supporting reproducible research (RR). All contributions are encouraged to:
- present experiments related to publicly available datasets as a first requirement for RR;
- make generated system scores openly available as a second requirement for RR.
Additionally, the sharing of plots or performance figures should align with the international standard ISO/IEC 19795-1. Moreover open source code of the proposed methods and detailed instructions to reproduce the experiments is strongly encouraged.
We are seeking a harmonized appearance of the conference proceedings and thus invite authors to align their manuscripts with the Harmonized Biometric Vocabulary, as published in the international standard ISO/IEC 2382-37:
- Authors are required by LNI to transfer copyrights for papers printed in the proceedings.
- Since IEEE will not be the owner of the copyright in the Conference publication, but rather a permitted (licensed) user, IEEE will hold the non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide rights to publish, sell and distribute the copyrighted work.
- At the time of submission of the final papers (ready for press) at least one author for each accepted paper must register to the Conference at Full Registration rate, otherwise the paper will not be included in the Conference Program.
- BIOSIG reserves the right to exclude a paper from publication (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented (no-show) at the Conference.
- Latex and MS-Word templates for camera-ready LNI formatting papers can be accessed here:
- Note that poster papers will be published with max. 8 pages. Those contributions, which will be accepted as full research paper, might be extended to 12 pages.
Now accessible: Our paper submission page!